Terms and Conditions
Company Name: Tiara Heaven (Registered Company)
Owner and Designer: Louise Turnbull trading as Tiara Heaven
10 Symonds Close
Tel: 01305 781393*
Please note that the Tiara Heaven contact number cannot be manned 24 hours a day, so please leave do leave me a message on the answering service to include your name and number and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Tiara Heaven would like to make you aware that all of the items for sale on the Tiara Heaven website are made with small parts. Tiara Heaven advises that children should always be supervised as the parts are a choking hazard. The items featured on this website are not designed as children's toys as they include small components and exposed wire. Tiara Heaven is not liable for injury occurring from misappropriate use of our products.
Product Details and Quality
Products that appear on the Tiara Heaven website are displayed as accurately as possible. However, Tiara Heaven cannot guarantee that the true colour of gem stones and other materials will be a true representation on this website, as the colours that you see depend on your monitor's display and calibration and other factors beyond our control. All sizes and measurements are as accurate as possible.
Most of the designs at Tiara Heaven are handmade, which may result in slight variations of each design. However, we can assure you that such variations will be minimal and makes each piece unique.
As Tiara Heaven designs are often delicate, please see the aftercare page for how to care for your items once you have received them.
If for any reason components for a specific design are unavailable then the customer will be contacted and offered an alternative. If the alternative is not suitable then the customer will be offered the option of a full refund. Once a customer’s approval is given then the normal returns policy applies.
The prices quoted for all products on the Tiara Heaven website exclude delivery charges. Tiara Heaven reserves the right to change without notice, any pricing in the case of error or in the case of the manufacturer's increase in prices.
Please note, the price quoted for all products on this site excludes delivery charges.
Before placing an order if you have any queries please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page or please contact Louise on 01305 781393 or email me at
From placing your order to receiving your items the total time can be up to 6 weeks, dependent on season and workload.
Please be sure when you are placing your order, that your tiara or jewellery is right for you. I am happy to provide further pictures, bead samples, information and advice on any of my designs. Alternatively you are welcome to book a studio appointment to try on my designs.
When placing an order, please ensure you have entered your choices of crystal, pearl, metal and comfort headband size where appropriate. Most tiaras and jewellery are available in a range of pearl and crystal colours and can be mixed and matched to suit your requirements and colour themes. If you need help with colours, please see my colour charts, or if unsure please contact Louise on 01305 781393 or email me at
as I can send you sample colours to help you obtain the best colour match. Please contact me if you require more colours than the website allows you to choose.
If you would like to create a bespoke or customised item please contact Louise on 01305 781393 or email me at
. There may be a price adjustment dependent on the amount of work involved.
Please note that all handmade designs are made to order, and there may be some slight variations from the photographs on this site. However, we can assure you that such variations will be minimal and makes each piece unique.
Prices are displayed in Pounds Sterling, and currency will be converted by your credit or debit card provider at the current rate of exchange. Please note that your card provider may charge a premium or commission for this.
Tiara Heaven is not responsible for any import/duty taxes which may be payable on your item. If taxes or excise duty applies, it is your responsibility to be aware of them in advance. Customs clearance can take from a few hours to a few days - please take this into account when ordering.
If you would like to open a wholesale account with us then please contact Louise on 01305 781393 or email me at
Should you need your order urgently, please contact Louise at
or phone 01305 781393 before placing an order to discuss your requirements. I will do my best to help.
Online purchases made through the Tiara Heaven website are processed through PayPal.
It is not necessary to set up a PayPal account to make a payment to Tiara Heaven, as payment directly by credit or debit card is also handled by the PayPal service.
Payments via our shopping cart are processed by PayPal at the time of ordering. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the card issuer does not authorise payment, we will not process the order.
Please note, PayPal requires registration for first time users who wish to create a PayPal account.
Payment in full is required before your order will be processed. If you choose to pay by cheque, please be aware that work will not commence on your item until the cheque has been banked and has cleared.
Payment By Cheque
Payment by cheque is also accepted. Please make cheques payable to Tiara Heaven. After the funds have cleared orders will be dispatched.
Simply complete the online order, where you will be given options of the payments. Select the cheque option, print your order confirmation - a copy of which will be sent to you by email, and send the cheque with a copy of your order confirmation to Tiara Heaven, 10 Symonds Close, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5HY. I will confirm by e-mail if the cheque has been received. Please note that all cheques must be received within 7 days from the order date, or the order will be cancelled and this will affect your waiting time.
Payment By Telephone
Please note, Tiara Heaven is not able to take payments over the telephone.
Postage, Shipping and Delivery
All my tiaras are made by hand, therefore I need 6 weeks to make up and send an order. Before placing urgent orders please contact me on 01305 781393* or email me at
before placing your order, to ensure I have enough time to complete your request.
Please note, due to insurance restrictions , Tiara Heaven is currently only able to post to EU Countries only.
Postage and Packing
Hair accessories and jewellery are wrapped in acid free tissue paper and packaged in a Tiara Heaven presentation box. The box is then protected by a layer of bubble wrap before posting. Some products may arrive in separate packages depending on items ordered.
Postage and packaging is charged at:
- £3.50 for orders £36.00 and under - sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery.
- £5.50 for orders £36.00 and above - sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery.
- £10.00 for packages to Eire and Europe - sent by Royal Mail International Signed For. Please allow up to 10 days depending on customs.
Shipping and Delivery
All parcels require a signature when they are delivered and it is not standard practice for them to be left with a neighbour or placed somewhere without a signature. Should no-one be available to sign, your package will be taken to the nearest Royal Mail delivery depot and a 'while you were out' card will be posted through your door. Recorded Delivery items will be held for 7 days. ‘Special Delivery’ and ‘International Signed For’ will be held for 3 weeks after which time it will be returned to Tiara Heaven.
Alternative couriers will leave a relevant card that will inform you of how to have your parcel re-delivered and how long the item will be held before returning to Tiara Heaven. Should this occur, you may be contacted by email and asked to pay for the delivery again.
Tiara Heaven does not take responsibility for late arrival or loss of your package as this is out of my control. Tiara Heaven can issue tracking numbers on request so that you can contact the delivery couriers, or use the Royal Mail track and trace facility.
You have the right to cancel any order within 7 days of having placed it, and will receive a full refund. The exception to this is if you have requested a rush order to be delivered within 3 weeks; this cancellation window will then be reduced to 2 days. After this period you will not be entitled to a refund. Tiara Heaven requires any cancellation to be given in writing within the time limit set. Please email your cancellation instruction to:
. After this time period work will start on your order.
Returns and Refunds
Every effort is made to ensure that our products meet your expectations and reach you in a good condition.
In the unlikely event of receiving an incorrect or damaged item, please contact Louise on 01305 781393 or email me at
upon receipt within 48 hours and Tiara Heaven will do our best to repair, replace or refund the piece for you. The item must be returned within seven days of receipt. Items returned with no prior notification will not be refunded - always
first before sending any items back. Any returns should be re-packaged with care in their original packaging. We will refund any postage costs incurred when returning faulty items. Refunds will be given within 30 days of Tiara Heaven receiving the faulty item unless a repair or replacement is required.
If the item has been damaged during transit the buyer will be responsible for claiming insurance through
within 48 hours of receiving your item. Please include your order number and the reason for return and I will contact you as soon as possible to discuss if the item is able to be returned or not. Please note bespoke and customised items are not eligible for return unless faulty. As most items are made to order and no stock is held, all made to order items are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. This is compliant with the Consumer Protection Distance Selling Act 2000.
If the item is returnable, it must be returned within 7 days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price, minus postage and packing. If the item is faulty, postage and packaging will also be refunded. The item and its presentation packaging must be undamaged. If the item is not returned within 7 days the item will be deemed as your property and returned to sender.
If there are any visible signs that the item has been worn, sprayed with hairspray, or used for a hair trial, a refund will NOT be given and the item will be returned to the purchaser. Refunds or exchanges will not be given past the date of your wedding or special occasion. We reserve the right to decline a refund should we suspect that your wedding date has passed or that you have worn the item.
Items must be returned using Royal Mail Recorded Delivery if the value is less than £36.00, or Royal Mail Special Delivery if the value is £36.00 or above. International orders must be sent using ‘International Signed For’.
For reasons of hygiene we are unable to refund purchases of earrings, unless they are faulty.
We have the right to refuse any items if we suspect that our returns policy is being abused.
If you require a refund on a discounted item, please note that you will be refunded the discounted price.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including your name, company name, personal and business address and contact numbers but excluding any financial information such as credit card numbers);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, username and e-mail address);
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit, eg: if you have checked the Remember Me box when logging in. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
The following cookies may be set on visiting this site:
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
- As a guest or when you logout a blank "session" cookie wil be set by the Content Management System that runs the site. This cookie contains no information about you or your browser. This cookie is removed when you close your browser.
- When you login a "session" cookie is set to record your login session. This cookie is removed when you logout or close your browser.
- When you login and check the "Remember Me" box a "persistent" cookie is set to keep you logged in when you leave the site or close your browser. This cookie is removed when you logout or when it expires.
Using your personal information
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer;
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information;
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
International data transfers
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area. In addition, personal information that you submit for publication (including your name, username, e-mail address, website address but excluding any information you make available for the purposes of facilitating a transaction) on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world.
We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others. You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Conditions of Website Use
The term 'Tiara Heaven™' or 'me' or 'I' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10 Symonds Close, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5HY. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- No contract will subsist between you and tiaraheaven.co.uk for the sale by it to you of any product unless and until tiaraheaven.co.uk accepts your order by email confirming that it has shipped your product. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time tiaraheaven.co.uk sends the email to you (whether or not you receive that email). For the avoidance of doubt, any such contract will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom. Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England, and you and tiaraheaven.co.uk irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the UK Courts.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither myself nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Tiara Heaven™ and while I endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Except as specifically stated on this website, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither tiaraheaven.co.uk, Tiara Heaven nor any of its affiliates, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, tiaraheaven.co.uk does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of tiaraheaven.co.uk, its affiliates, employees or other representatives.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Tiara Heaven™. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Tiara Heaven™ takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
By placing an order with www.tiaraheaven.co.uk you are agreeing to the terms and conditions stated on the Tiara Heaven website.
All web site design, text, graphics, product designs, photographic reproductions, the selection and arrangement thereof on this website, unless specifically attributed to another source, remain the intellectual property of © Tiara Heaven™ 2010. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless written permission has been given by Tiara Heaven, failure to adhere to this could result in legal action.
You may not, except with my express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the website cont>ent or products. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time without notice to our customers.
Louise Turnbull, Sole Trader, trading as Tiara Heaven.
Copyright © 2011, Tiara Heaven. All rights reserved.
* Regional number. Call charges may apply.